Information We Collect
Effective Date: March 13, 2023
CyberKongz® ("us", "we", "our") operates this website and we take privacy matters very seriously.
Information We Collect.
While CyberKongz does not store the personal data of our users, we may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the date and time of your visit and other data (or “usage data”):
- Usage Data may also include the pages of our Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How We Use Your Information:
We use your [non-personal] information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services.
- To communicate with you about our products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries and support requests.
- To analyze and improve our website and services.
We do not store or sell personal information with third parties.
Personal Information collected when you use our website:
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
Third-Party Service Providers.
CyberKongz may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Changes to this Policy.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites:
CyberKongz is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as follows:
- Compliance with Applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations. As a data controller, we comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Purpose of Data Collection and Processing. We may only collect and process your personal information solely for the purposes that you have consented to or that are in our legitimate interests;
- Sensitive Personal Information. We do not process sensitive personal information unless we have obtained your explicit consent, nor do we store your personal information on our servers, as we believe in safeguarding your privacy to the maximum extent possible;
- Security Measures. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, or other forms of unlawful processing. We regularly review and update our security measures to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of our processing systems and services;
- Transfer of Personal Information Outside the EEA. If we transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information, such as by using standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or by ensuring that the recipient is Privacy Shield certified.
You have the right to access, rectify, and delete your personal information. You also have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected] and we will respond to your request within the timeframes and in accordance with the procedures in the appropriate jurisdictional context. **
You also have the right to data portability, which means that you can receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and transmit it to another controller.
If you believe that we have not complied with the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement. The contact details of the supervisory authority can be found on the website of the European Data Protection Board (EDPB), here. For example, in the United Kingdom, the supervisory authority is called the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). **
If you are not sure which supervisory authority to contact, you can contact any supervisory authority in the EU/EEA, and they will forward your complaint to the relevant authority.
At CyberKongz, we prioritize the security and confidentiality of your information and are fully committed to upholding the standards outlined herein.
We Thank You for Your Trust